Community and non-government organisation partners have important role in supporting our community through COVID-19. The ACT Government is providing a number of measures to support them meeting increased service demand.
Artists may be eligible to receive funding of up to $10,000 to support arts development and the sustainability of arts practice over the next six to nine months through a $500,000 grants program.
This may include the development of works to be exhibited or performed into the future, research and development, making new works or sharing of works through online platforms.
Grant applications will open on 30 March 2020 and will close on 17 April at 5pm. Announcements on successful recipients will be made approximately 1 May 2020.
More information on the grants program is available on the artsACT website at: www.arts.act.gov.au/funding/homefront
Further information will be provided as it becomes available.
Links to Government Resources
Links to further information
Artists in residing in the ACT.
- A total of $500,000 in grants will be available.
- Artists may be eligible to receive funding of up to $10,000.
Applicants will need to provide:
- a statement outlining how the funding will support their arts development and practice;
- a brief bio; and
- a current CV.
- For any enquiries related to this new funding, please call artsACT on (02) 6207 2384.
- Applications will open on 30 March 2020 and will close on 17 April 2020 at 5pm.
- Announcements on successful recipients will be made approximately 1 May 2020.